Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LOOK BOOKS : River Island Spring Summer 2013 round 2


 It's that time of year again when more imagery of the Spring Summer campaigns gets released! I'm really glad as well because Topshop is a wash out this season with their 'charming' collection of 90s sports related gear with numbers on it. Meh...anyway! This time it's more imagery from River Island for their new collection and its gorgeous!
 Get the Marc Jacobs inspired stripes look!

 While I am not a fan of the vertical black and white stripe tops - football referee anyone? - I do love the leather jacket over the top!
 A lot of high street places are really into cowboy boots this season and I must admit that I'm getting fairly interested too. If these come in black (or maybe even if they dont) I might purchase!
Love love love this! I'm really thinking of buying this. Depending on what it looks like on of course!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar