Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Met Gala 2013 : the good, the bad and the Olsen Twins.....

 Anna Wintour

Tablecloth from your mother's house does not a dress make. NEXT!


 Beyonce

To be fair, this is a fairly show stopping dress. Last year she looked as if she was trying to squeeze her nipples off - this year she has managed to mangle her waist. Look at it - she has a much better figure then that!!! I love the skirt bit but I am not feeling the gloves or the bit of the top that looks like duct tape.

 Cameron Diaz

Normally Diaz doesn't feature on my blog as her style is, well, it's dull. I LOVE this. I love how she has sneakily got some punk in there too with her studded belt. Nice one. I love the color, the cut, the fit, the belt....I love it. Good effort. I expect to see more of this!



Katy Perry

Forced quirkiness annoys me. I don't hate the dress....I'm just not a fan of the person wearing it. NEXT!

Kelly Osbourne

I don't hate this. I love the obi belt. I also love that she's keeping her hair purple at the moment - g'wan! I think the shoes could have been more exciting but I love that she didn't keep it matchy matchy. She has the bag and the belt in seperate colors which makes it work.


 Kim Kardashian

When will this woman hire a pregnancy stylist!??!?!?! What the fresh hell is this?!?!?!? I am not dissing a pregnant woman's right to wear something fierce but jesus christ lads! When you are pregnant - your body changes. You can't wear the same things you wore when you were not pregnant! Mind you, there are people who would have launched into her for wearing anything. She really can't win. The glove is bloody overkill though.

 Kristen Dunst

I like this. I like how the feathers are dip dyed. She always makes interesting choices with her style.
I don't have much more then that to say about it really.

 Kristen Stewart

This is god awful. I'm sorry but what was she thinking. It not only makes her look as if her legs are up in her stomach but it makes her look flat chested as well. The color drains her and the fabric looks like a weird curtain. Ew. Even the shoes are awful.

 Olsen Twins

I am so let down. Apart from their disgusting habit of wearing fur - I used to love their style.....this looks like they literally covered themselves in glue and rolled around in a vintage shop.  Not all things that are vintage are good! I can't even bear to comment on what the hell is going on with that orange disaster.

 Nicky Minaj

Not much to say about this one. At all. It's blue. It's a little dull. But at least she's accepted she is a grown up and ditched the furry leg warmers and bubblegum make-up.

Nicole Ritchie

I love it. I think I want this for my next hair color. yes.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar