Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Revlon Chalkboard Nails

Hey guys ! Hope everyone has had an amazing week. I loved the rain we had most of the week but so glad we had so much sunshine yesterday . Was so nice to have nice summery weather again.

Today I'm sharing some more of the Revlon Chalkboard nails with you .Again these polishes come with a dual ended polish which gives you everything to create fun nail art. The one side is a black matte polish , and the other side a pastel matte striper polish for creating fun designs. 

For the Mani's today I used one coat of the black chalkboard polish , and the striper brush included for the fun designs I did.. Again, since this polish was designed to be matte, I decided to keep it that way. You can always use a matte top coat over the design to prevent the polish from chipping too fast. 

So onto the beauties... 

First up is Homecoming... 
Homecoming is a gorgeous soft lilac shade . This is one of my favourites and I can see myself using this one a lot in the future.


Next up is Liberal Arts ...
Liberal Arts is a gorgeous baby blue polish. Again this one is gorgeous. 
Over-achiever ...
Isn't the name too cute ? *giggles* This is a soft baby pink .
Pass / Fail ... 
Pass/Fail is a soft yellow . 

I really like how it looks like scribbling on a chalkboard !!! These are really fun especially as a gift for a polish loving teacher or student. Overall I do find them to chip a little quicker than normal polish .. But that's just a downside of any matte nail polish. 

These retail for R89,95 . 

How has YOUR week been so far ? Any fun weekend plans ?
*This product/s was send to me in exchange for my honest opinion* 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar