Lee Cho-hee, Seol In-ah, and Jing He-In appeared in 'Running Man' entertainment village.
SBS 'Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 18th, was decorated with 'Kungmak Signal Entertainment Village' race to find a partner who is well-suited for entertainment, and actors Lee Cho-hee, Seol In-ah and Jing He-In appeared.
First, Yoo Jae-seok, the first man, and Lee Kwang-soo, the second man, arrived and read the "Celebration of the Village".
Yoo Jae-seok said to Lee Kwang-soo, "Why are you so tall in the first place? Look up at people?"
Men No. 3 Yang Se-chan, Men No. 4 Kim Jong-kook appeared, and Yoo Jae-seok gave Yang Se-chan his first greeting with a slap touch. Kim Jong-kook boasted of his grip and killed three men, and showed a strong aura. When the man No. 5 Ji Seok-jin and the man No. 6 Haha appeared, his eyes were on Ji Seok-jin's clothes.
Lee Kwang-soo criticized the medieval European servant look, saying, "I thought the clothes were pretty, but the first woman was wrong." Other performers were surprised that "Why did the man wear the women's clothes?"
After the men, Song Ji-hyo, the first woman, and the second woman, Jeon So-min, entered the room, and laughed at Ji Seok-jin's fashion. Why? ", and Jeon So-min confessed," I thought it was Kim Jang-hoon. "
Female No. 3 Seol In-ah, Female No. 4 Jin He-In, Female No. 5 Lee Cho Hee appeared in turn,
While the men's No. 1 Yoo Jae-seok and No. 6 Haha appeared, the women also entered one by one. After the first woman Song Ji-hyo, the second woman Jeon So-min, and the third woman Seol In-ah, the fourth woman Jeong He-In appeared, and a clear eye caught the attention.
Ji Seok-jin praised the visuals, saying, "It is really handsome," and Yoo Jae-seok said, "It is the best-looking here."
Yoo Jae-seok admired "Hwang Shin-hye resembles a lot," and Ji Seok-jin also sympathized with "Hwang Shin-hye."
In the first impression vote, the woman received three votes for Jeong He-In, two for Lee Cho-hee, and one for Seol In-ah, and two for Ji Seok-jin, and one for Yoo Jae-seok and Lee Kwang-soo and Yang Se-chan.
On the reason why Lee Kwang-soo was taken, Jeong He-In said, "I prefer a tall person because I am tall. So I was the first to notice, but I was selected as an entertainment partner who would look like a wit and cover my shortcomings. "
Lee Kwang-soo said: "I came to show and enjoy myself as it is, I don't know if you've seen it, but the woman number four and I pointed it out at the same time. So I started to get greedy little by little. "
The first mission was 'pulling the sideburns', and I did not know what to do, saying, "I'm sorry in advance."
The first thing that Jeong He-In was eliminated, and Lee Cho-hee and Seol In-ah were not able to compete. Eventually, he concluded with a draw, and Lee Choe-hee screamed, "I heard a tearing sound all the way."
When the confrontation ended, the two asked each other, "Are you okay?" And Lee Kwang-soo laughed, saying, "It's funny and it's funny." Seol In-ah won through scissors rocks, and Yoo Jae-seok admired it as "infant great".
Seol In-ah, Lee Cho-hee and Jing He-In each teamed up to play the game, and Seol In-ah team won first place in the first mission.
The lunch box selection started immediately, and the men chose the women.
Yang Se-chan said, "I think I will go to the same place as Lee Kwang-soo." "I am curious about the woman No. 4 Jin He-In." Yoo Jae-seok said, "We are an artistic thump, but the chan is different. The real Hye-in is alone with the chan."
The men decided to push Yang Se-chan and Jing He-In, and suddenly the atmosphere turned into a love town.
Lee Kwang-soo said, "But you can eat together and really fall off. It is a style that is stinging when eating, "Ji Seok-jin said," I think I have a little heart, "Haha said," Know that, you two do not really fit. "
Yang Se-chan went to the women's No.4 Jeong He-In as expected in the lunchbox selection, and asked, "Did you want anyone?" "I did interview him, but I thought you'd come," said Jeong He-In, who replied, "but in reality, he chose Ji Seok-jin, not Yang Se-chan.
Jing He-In has unveiled high-end hobbies such as Tanzplay, modern dance and horse riding, while Yang Se-chan has not formed a consensus.
After lunch, Yang Se-chan said, "I'm not the one who goes with me. I'm the one who's living a different life. I should have done this, 'I think riding costumes are going to fit in very well' and 'I like riding', but I don't think I'll use my name when I see it. I'm done. The reaction was like a beggar, and the place of the solo was ruined. "
The residents of the entertainment community gathered after the lunch box selection, but Kim Jong-kook and Seol In-ah continued to talk, and they chatted for an hour without knowing that they had started filming.
"There's a lot of rumors here, they said they had a date, the look on the man's fourth was bright," Yang Se-chan said. "I was relieved of stress when I was dealing with the exercise story," Kim Jong-kook said.
At this time, Seol In-ah came in behind his hat with a 'Man 4 Kim Jong-kook' name tag, and Lee Kwang-soo said, "What do we do if we do so explicitly? "
Yoo Jae-seok said, "There is the only one among us who has gone to find a real mate." Yang Se-chan said, "It is a failure. I first saw a person who is not right at all and riding as a hobby. It's just over," said Jeong He-In, who laughed, saying, "I talked to you to find a common point, but there was no one."
The final vote results of the entertainment village will be released next week.
/ [Photo] Capture 'Running Man' Broadcast Screen
Copyright c Korea's Best Sports Entertainment Professional Media (www. osen.co. kr)

0 Yorumlar