Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Avon Make Your Mark - 3 of the new Mark lip products

Hi guys ! Happy Monday ? How was your weekend ? Ready to tackle the new week ?

Avon updated and re-branded some of their make-up under the Mark range that promises loud colour, trendy items , high on impact and big on inspiration. 

I love the new packaging - the black and white is very eye catching and makes you feel fancy using the items - which is a bonus since they are pretty affordable and awesome. As I got these myself - I chose colours I could see myself reaching for everyday - and I prefer some more neutrals for work mostly. 

The three products I chose to try from the new range -
Mark 3D Plumping Lipstick in Mad for Mauve (swoon I really love this colour )
Mark The Bold Lipstick in Bare Impact 
Mark Glossy Tube Lip Gloss in Naturally Nude

Mark 3D Plumping Lipstick in Mad for Mauve :
These lipsticks claim to give you plumper firmer lips with 100% instant moisture. 

I can't say that this lipstick plumped my lips - but then again I've got pretty good lips on my own. I did LOVE the colour in the brochure - and fell instantly in love. The colour is a gorgeous mauve colour - they wear time is pretty awesome ( I drink lots of coffee during the day - and only around lunchtime after lunch do I feel the need to retouch. ) I did find that this lipstick didn't dry out or irritate my lips , Overall I'm pretty impressed and will be getting a few of the plum/berry shades.

These are on special now for R74,90 each or R119 for two. 

Mark The Bold Lipstick in Bare Impact :
I was a little bit disappointed  in the colour - as I expected a nude nude colour , and the colour is more of a browny nude. This was a error on my side - but I do love the formula. The lipstick has retinol in that helps to retexturise lips for a smooth appearance. It also claims to reduce lip dryness by 90% after two weeks . These lipsticks promise a full colour application since the lipsticks are more pigmented than the normal range. 

I do have to agree - the colour I have is pigmented. I have pretty pigmented lips to start with , so on some lighter colours I do wear my Sigma lip concealer underneath - but WOW ! The colour wasn't streaky and the formula is smooth and buttery. I will be picking up some of the pinker shades from this collection too. 

These are on special now for R74,90 each or R119 for two. 

Mark Glossy Tube Lipgloss in Naturally Nude :
This lipgloss claims to give your lips 100% instant moisture as it's formulated with super-fruit extract to lock in moisture. And holy molly this lipstick sticks to this claim 100%. My lips were feeling dry after wearing a liquid lip the previous day , and as it was my off day I just grabbed this lipgloss to pop on as I was heading out the door - this did instantly moisturise my lips - with just a hint of colour. The lip glosses aren't in your face pigmented - but then again with this style of lip-gloss in a squeeze tube I prefer it that way. The lip-gloss has a faint vanilla smell - which I love . You doesn't want to smell like a cupcake ? I will be picking up some more of these too , but will be sticking in the nude colour range here. 

These are one special for R49,90 each or R89,90 for two .


Overall I'm very impressed with the range so far - I will be trying out some of the reformulated eye-shadow inks soon too and report back .

Anything exciting happening on your side this week ? What's your favourite colour lip shade to wear on a day to day basis ?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar