Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Justin Bieber says 'hell is Instagram'

Justin Bieber's been off Instagram since August, when he deleted his account after posting a series of photos with captions asking people to "stop the hate" – and he's probably not getting back on the social media service anytime soon.

"I don't want to get my Instagram back," he said at a recent concert, according to a fan-shot video. "Instagram is for the devil. I think hell is Instagram. I'm like, 90 percent sure. We get sent to hell, we get locked in the Instagram server. Like I'm stuck in the DMs."

Bieber first threatened to make his Instagram private in August when he noticed commenters talking negatively about his rumored girlfriend Sofia Richie. "This is getting out of hand, if you guys are really fans you wouldn't be so mean to people that I like," he wrote at the time.

Prior to deleting his account, Bieber had been outspoken on his Instagram: This past May, he posted a long note about how uncomfortable awards shows make him feel. "I don't know about these awards shows," he wrote after performing at the Billboard Music Awards, where he received the award for Top Male Artist. "No disrespect to anybody at any of the shows or the people running it … But I don't feel good when I'm there nor after."

Despite staying away from Instagram, Bieber's Twitter is still active. See him talk about how Instagram "is hell" in the clip below.

frameborder="0" allowFullScreen>

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar