Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Made Drawings Out Of Instant Coffee About My Deployment (13 Pics)

I spent 8 busy months deployed to East Africa as a combat cameraman with the U.S. military. In the little bit of downtime I got, I used instant coffee in my Meals Ready to Eat (MRE) to draw memories from my time overseas.

I filmed a short video to share my creative process, using all the utensils found in an MRE to make art.

More info: cold-studio.com | twitter.com | Instagram | Facebook | youtube.com

A self-portrait while drawing with MRE coffee out on our combat camera balcony in East Africa

I used the matches from the MRE to create texture and burn the edges

A drawing dedicated to the rescue squadron

Utensil packet found inside the MRE

Merry Christmas Mom, love from Africa

Other drawings I did

MRE instant coffee in a tin cup

Art from a video I produced capturing my MRE coffee painting process

A process video sharing my technique

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar