Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Daisies!

I think this is my most used stamping image; when I need to do a quick mani or have no inspiration, it's the image I reach for.  Here I am using it again with another thing I've been doing fairly often lately.... layering.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of three coats of China Glaze Good as Marigold.


Topped with a coat of Polished for Days Ghost Host.


I applied it a little heavier than I had planned; this is Ms. Cindy (aka, my test hand) and it was the look I was going for as the base came through a bit more) but it still looked good!


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Ms. Cindy topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from Lina 4 Seasons-Spring 02 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Added dots using Essie Check Your Baggage (which was another contender as a base coat, but I went with the China Glaze instead, but used it for the dots for a colour contrast).


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



The next day, took a picture outside.


Also, topped with a coat of Essie Matte About You for a different look.  As usual, the flakies really stood out, which is why I always like to try to matte a flakie mani at some time.


 Thanks for looking!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar