Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Here is how you find the best waterproof make-up products

One of the girls raised an interesting point this week - how the hell do synchronized swimmers keep their make-up on?

Well, Stylite and People magazine actually asked the swimmers and it was rather dull - although it gives you an idea of where to get the best waterproof make-up. Clinique and Eye Max Studio products apparently. I've not really used Clinique make-up, just skincare, so I have no say on this one! Oh and they really rate Diorshow mascara as well - which to be fair is excellent!

It's more interesting what they do with their hair and how they get it to stay :

“Knox gelatin. You put your hair in a bun, mix the gelatin with hot water and then paint it onto the hair. Then we put a headpiece over the bun to match the swimsuit, and that completes the look!”

Can I be the first to ask how the hell you get that out of the hair??????

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar