Gentle Readers . . . and Maxwell,
I hope you'll check out Cherdo on the Flipside today. I love Cherdo's drawings, and today's is the best ever. It's even better than when she drew me as a paper bag puppet wearing a bathing cap--one of those horrible bathing caps with the plastic flowers that stick out.
Today's drawing includes Franklin, and Cherdo captures him perfectly. He has a little grin on his face. I think it's because he's next to Cherdo's poodle Coco.
If you don't follow Cherdo yet, you should. Trust me. I don't know why you should, but trust me. Cherdo is a sweetheart and very funny. *I just realized this reads as if I don't know why you should trust me about following Cherdo. The reasons to follow Cherdo are many. I meant you have no reason to pay attention to me, except when I tell you to follow her. And when I tell you to do some other stuff, like send me money.
I have her phone number. Sometimes I call and leave a message in song on her voice mail. Songs have included "My Cherdo amour, lovely as a summer's day" and "The moment I wake up before I put on my make-up, I say a little prayer for Cherdo."
Cherdo hasn't even reported me to the police!
Infinities of love,
Janie Junebug

0 Yorumlar