Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Scream-er- Ice Cream

The other day
I mentioned some things
I love about summer.
You know the other 
thing I love about 
summer?
Ice Cream

Well, I don't eat it
but my whole family
loves it.

Is there anything better
than homemade
ice cream?

First I mixed up
Orange Crush
ice cream.
Tastes like a 
Dreamscicle.
6 cans of ORANGE Crush Soda
2 cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 heaping cup sugar
Put 2 cans of Eagle Brand Condensed Milk to a big bowl.
Stir in the sugar.
Slowly pour in one can of Orange Crush.
Combine the first can of soda with condensed milk and sugar.
Continue adding 5 more cans of Orange Crush.
Add the mix to ice cream freezer.
Crank up the ice cream maker.
Mix until the ice cream is firm.
Let sit several minutes to "ripen".
Freezes well.-Makes 3 qaurts.

I dug out the old
ice cream maker,
cranked her up.
Here is where the 
I SCREAM
comes into play.
She made a few turns
and groaned and moaned.
We "helped" her run
until her motor quit.
Thankfully, the ice cream
was almost done.
Bye-Bye old girl!
At least we got this out
of you before you died.
I went to Sam's Club
and found a new friend.
Hello Baby!
You sure are a pretty thang!
Aroma (don't you love the name)
 ran perfectly and 
we were delighted with
this- 
We really like the custard
rather than ice cream.
Ohhhh...This is sooo good!
It's too bad that 
no one in this family likes
ice cream!
Oh-wait-maybe 
THIS ONE does!
However,
this one 
 would rather have
a cupcake
at the local trough buffet.
If you don't have an
ice cream maker, or have
never made your own,
you are missing one of
life's special little joys.
Yes. You. Are.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar