A roundup of the things I'm working on at the moment.
Shapely Boyfriend by Stefanie Japel.
I've come to a bit of a standstill with this cardigan. I'm trying to work a row here and there just so that work on it doesn't come to a complete halt but I've lost a bit of enthusiasm for this project. I suppose it's because it's plain knitting and a plain coloured yarn, nothing to keep me interested. I do want the finished garment though so that's enough incentive to keep me going on it.
Sugar Frost Socks by Marianne Heikkinen.
I've knit this pattern before for Eleanor and she's asked me to knit her another pair. I used West Yorkshire Spinners Signature 4 ply when I knit them before and I'm using it again this time round. Eleanor chose the Blue Lagoon colourway which I had in stash and I bought the Blueberry Bonbon colourway for contrasting cuffs, heels and toes. You can see the funny way it was delivered in my Flat Pack post. I'm just on the gusset decreases on the first sock so quite a way to go yet.
Knit Baby Jacket Set: Sweater by Yarnspirations Design Studio
Eleanor's friend had a baby girl towards the end of last year, I knit a few things for her in the first size and now I've made a start on the 6-12 month size. I'm knitting this little jacket out of Sirdar Snuggly Crofter, which Eleanor chose before she went back to uni, and it's really living up to its name, it's very snuggly indeed. I'm loving working on this at the moment. I've already separated for the sleeves and I'm just knitting down the body.
There are other things I'm waiting to cast on but I really want to make some headway on the cardigan before I do so, it's feeling a bit like a millstone around my neck at the moment.

0 Yorumlar