Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It’s “I need a new post” Tuesday!

I’ve had such fun with ‘Alice in Wonderland’ and the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party this year. Thanks so much Vanessa! I don’t want to return to ‘real’ life!

Can I stay in fairyland just a little while longer?

IMG_6003

Have you seen this movie about Walt Disney and the creator of Mary Poppins?

51jgh1u24pL._SY300_

”Saving Mr. Banks”

We watched it over the weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it. The best movie we’ve watched in a long time…one I would like to buy and watch again and again!

IMG_5603

Today I forced myself to clean my sewing area to put things away that are piling up start fresh with my new ideas.

IMG_5602 

Last week, I went to the thrift store and found these vintage sewing notions.

IMG_5598

Lace trim…

IMG_5596

colorful binding…

IMG_5600

and even a big Tupperware container to use for ribbons and trim that I use in my sewing.(I see 25 marked on some of these but they were all in a gallon size ziplock for 50 cents TOTAL; binding, buttons, and other bits and bobs.)

IMG_5594

I already had these wicker sewing baskets to help organize.

IMG_5604

This is the smallest embroidery hoop I’ve ever seen!

IMG_5601

Do you want to go back to fairyland with me?

IMG_5391

I’ll pour the tea or would you rather have coffee? Rainbow

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar