My son had bought me a couple of magazines right before we lost Daddy and this lovely idea was in there. The whole project really takes shape around the shape of the bottle. So a metal piece from my late husband's tool box made the hanger for the bottle which I covered with mica flakes. The droplets are Pebeo Moon and Fantasy paints (first time I tried them so a learning curve here) and I used a Dylusions stencil with Faber Castille Bead Paste then colored the base of gesso with Gelatos and colored the beads when dry. The sentiment and die cut is from Tim Holtz's set.
We look forward to seeing your inspiring work this month at Rhedd's Creative Spirit and hope you turn something not so pretty into a lovely memory worth hanging up and looking at everyday!
May I enter this in Altered Eclectics March Anything Goes


0 Yorumlar