This summer, I met with the dynamic Rebecca Miller, the Luxury Ambassador of Luxury Portfolio International. After reviewing high end designers in New York, she asked if I would be interested to be part of their exclusive group of leading interior designers. Of course,I accepted immediately and was very honored to have been selected. A great party sponsored by Porshe design introduced the program, champaign flowing...
A few notes on Luxury portfolio international:
Luxury Portfolio International® was created in 2005 in response to the sale of the Sotheby’s Real Estate Network. Its parent company, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, dates back to 1963 and is home to the top independently branded real estate firms in over 30 countries worldwide. The 600+ member companies represent over 5,000 offices and 150,000 sales associates worldwide. Collectively the network is responsible for over 1 million home sales valued at nearly $300 billion in the U.S. annually – more than any other national real estate organization or franchise group.
I am extremely pleased to be featured as one of the handful design partners (only six top designers featured) who defines good taste and can make the ultimate personal statement for a client's home.
As part of the Design Collection, we are called to work with clients on advising while they consider purchasing high end real estate.
A bientot,
Francine



0 Yorumlar