Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MAY 2015 - FILMS AND TV

May was a pretty good month's viewing in the Keane household. A few films were enjoyed, though I never got back to my half-watched Thomas Crown Affair from the previous month.

New BBC drama series about the restoration of magic to England - I watched the first episode and hmm, I think my wife is enjoying it more than me. 

Absolutely love this one, caught it on TV for about the 50th time. Never fails to make me laugh.

Not a massive Russell Crowe fan, though I do like Ray Winstone. An ok film, but not fantastic in my opinion.

I actually enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would. I saw loads of criticism about the casting on this when it came out a year or two ago, but I liked it.

22 minutes of weekly fun!

Another episode or two of the latest series, though I don't have a clue what is going on.

Caught this one on TV, really enjoyed it, but I do like a bit of Ewan McGregor and Emily Blunt isn't bad either. 

Ok film, not rushing to watch it again or read the book. Decent way to spend an hour and a half I suppose, but I'm glad I didn't pay money to watch it.

Wasn't sure on this when my daughter selected it on NetFlix, but it was ok. Found myself enjoying it more than I thought.

Only got halfway through the follow-on to "Rise of " but it was ok and we will be watching the rest in June.
There were also a couple of forgettable Saturday afternoon rom-coms that my daughter selected, but I've forgotten them!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar