Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sunday Morning Coming Down


I am up kinda early for a Sunday morning but now on purpose. Sweetthing rousted me about six o'clock and allowed there was something big just layin' out there in the yard by the Live Oak grove..she didn't know what it was but she twern't gonna walk no dawgs until I found out! So, I put on my overalls and flip flops and put some #4 shot in my shotgun and slipped around the edge of the house figuring I was gonna get that gotdam cat that has been pissing in my rose garden...not! Some how three large black plastic flower pots had got placed in the shadows..it did look like some kinda animal all hunkered down but when it didn't run I didn't shoot it. But I bet ya that I could have got me a double... Good thing..I use them pots. I am gonna have to get sweetthing a better flashlight for Christmas..

And there ain't no sense going back to bed now. That crisp air has me wide awake and ready for some jumpstart.

I watched a couple of college football games yesterday and last night. The Florida Gators got permission from the parole board to take the team to Atlanta to play the Alabama Red Tide. The Florida thugs were just a couple of touchdowns better than the Alabama thugs yesterday. And I saw the Oklahoma Sooner Sit In The Floors destroy the Missouri Tiger cubs. DAMN! A new record...five games in a row scoring over 60 points.
Ya know, back in the days when college football was a sport instead of a business this didn't happen. Instead of running up the score to impress the sportswriters and get a vote for number one after the team had a comfortable lead the coaches would play the bench. That was one of the best ways to get some experience for the younger guys on the team...the ones that could be playing next year. Then also, back then it just wasn't considered good sportsmanship to run up a score just because you could.
Moreover, paybacks can be hell!

It does look like it will be OU vs the Gators in the bowl game in Miami. Well, at least the Gators won't have to get permission from the probation officers to take the players out of state...just out of county.

The Tampa Bay Chokes play the Carolina Pissers in the Monday night game. If the Chokes win this one I'll believe that maybe..but just maybe..they are for real. This is one of those teams that breaks the hearts of the fans. Just never know which team is gonna show up and even if the Bucs teams shows they might not stay for the entire game...sometimes they change uniforms with the chokes from time to time during the game.

The people of Louisiana have given me some hope that the country has not lost it fucking mind! Yeah, the voted out "deep freeze" Jefferson and elected a republican to take his place in the House as well as sending another new republican to congress...at least I hope they are republicans and not RINOs.

Obama says he is gonna pull a FDR and use your tax dollars federal money to create jobs. Now he ain't saying how much it is gonna cost nor how he plans to pay for it. Nor has he said yet who was gonna oversee it...will it be money to the states to blow or will he give it to federal agencies to blow. And, will it be one of those matching funds things where the states have to come up with some money ..ya know, use it or lose it program? Well, most of the states are flat busted! They ain't got the #100 bucks needed to put a $10 seat in a state park crapper! But the Koolade drinking governors are already licking their lips.

Ah hell, enough for one post. I am about to get on a rant here that is best saved for later..at least until after I drink my morning's ration of jumpstart. Y'all come back, heah?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar