Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Take Time Tuesday

 

It's Take Time Tuesday and I am joining with Faith over at Gold in Clouds to intentionally slow down and take time to notice the simple pleasures in my day.

This morning, on my way into school, I noticed that there was beautiful sunrise in the east, so I stopped just a moment, took a picture and took time to enjoy God's handiwork. 

Later, after an exhausting school day, I took time to put my feet up and read a couple of chapters in a really good book.  I did actually put my head back and I took time for a short nap, too, which felt wonderful and refreshing.  

After dinner, I took time to take care of my health by working out. 

I walked both outside and inside and achieved all of my exercise goals for today, as measured by my Apple Watch.  

I hope you are also taking the time to care for yourself physically, mentally and spiritually.  Thanks for stopping by.  See you again soon.

~Deb💛










Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar