I am thinking... I'm really not thinking right now. Really, my brain is taking a little mini-vacation.
I am thankful for... my handy husband who has persevered with roof repairs (among other projects). It would cost a fortune to hire someone to fix it.
From the kitchen... today was granola day... I made a double batch. Vegetable soup for dinner with chicken salad and baking powder biscuits.
I am wearing... black sweatpants, long sleeved light blue tee shirt with Charlie John's logo and slippers.
I am creating... still quilting Emma's quilt. I refuse to start another project until it is finished.
I am going... to visit my friend Kathy who had back surgery on Wednesday.
I am reading... still hanging in with Little Women, but I also started reading a Jodi Picoult book that I bought at a new thrift store in town for 50 cents.
I am hearing... Myth Busters and hubby shuffling papers and tapping on his laptop.
On my mind... Wendy and her family. Wendy is a young mom who works at my distirct with three small children, she was diagnosed with a brain tumor last week and is in Boston.
Around the house... sort of started the new cleaning schedule, but I'm in spring cleaning mode so that is taking precedence. The dining room, one bathroom and one bedroom have been "spring cleaned".
One of my favorite things... birthday celebrations!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Monday Tech meeting, Adam comes home Wednesday, birthday dinner for Makenna on Thursday.
A Look Into My Window...
The giant sandbox was officially opened for the season this week...

0 Yorumlar