Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tomorrow's A Big Day! Turn Your TV Set On And Watch The Inauguration Of Our Next President!!

January 19, 2017

Good morning.  Well my goodness, there is a light layer of white stuff everywhere on the ground.  The snow man must have come by while I was sleeping.  Hopefully, all the snow will be gone in just a few hours.  The sun has just made an appearance, so perhaps it will melt away the snow.

I got an email this morning, alerting me about how some folks are going to be trying to sabotage the TV coverage ratings of President Trump's inauguration.  It is so very sad to see how petty and hateful some folks are.  It's time for all these "nay sayers" to pull up their big person panties and grow up. 

We have elected this man to do his best to help solve some of the problems our country is facing.  I say we should all get behind him and do what we can to help him achieve his goals for our great country.  I, for one, will be watching the inauguration tomorrow on TV.  I hope all of you will be watching too. 

About a year ago, I got a catalogue in the mail about different educational courses that were being offered.  A couple days ago I got a new copy of this catalogue.  "Great Courses" are being offered at highly reduced prices.  Here's a photo of the catalogue and a few of the courses being offered.



They have a couple of creative writing classes that I do believe I might like to order.  The classes come on either DVD or CD, and are accompanied by a text book.  It also includes free streaming to any of your devices that you might prefer.  Yup, I definitely think I'm going to order a couple classes for myself.  I love learning, and writing can be super interesting.  Okay, so I'm a nerd of sorts! 

Did I tell you that my newest blog book arrived a couple days ago?  Wowee!  This one is super!  As the years go by, so does the appearance of the blog books.  They get better and better.  So, if you're planning on making a book and  taking advantage of the latest sale, do it.  You'll be pleasantly surprised.

DIL Janet came by after work yesterday, and we had a fun evening watching the final episodes of our favorite TV program while we ate lasagna.  Mmmm, supper was quite tasty!!  But then, it always tastes better when it is shared with someone you love. 

Well, now it's time for me to get busy around here.  Oh yeah, those pesky taxes are still sitting here waiting for me.  Yuk Yuk!  So till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar