Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friday Randoms



Just a sunset here on the farmette.  Edited with a little artistic touch. 


Julia Child's French cottage is up for sale.  What a little gem.  The kitchen really is an almost exact replica of her Massachusetts home.  A true cook's kitchen.  


My daughter likes to make a small Gingerbread House out of a kit, but I confess that we have never taken on the true project.  If you are so inclined, here are some inspiring ideas.  


In my youth, I was somewhat of a Star Wars fan.  However, I haven't really continued on with that phase.  If you happen to be one, you might want to check out these kitchen gadgets.  I am partial to the Death Star Ice Mold and Light Saber Chopsticks.  


Sending you off into the weekend with a bit of Lyle Lovett.  


Linking up with Tanya today!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar