When I saw this I chuckled. This is one of the few things that when I was a kid I thought it was correct. You know why? Once in a while, there will come an aunty or uncle who comes along and asks"Eh, you got rough paper ah?"
And when you're young, you easily pick up the wrong things. So you learn that it is rough paper. But as I grew older, I think the proper word they meant was draft paper? Maybe only. This is a speculation I keep to myself.
The more famous and hilarious one would be this word - backhand.
And the way it is commonly used would be,
"I backhand settle him kao kao!"
It was until much much later that I thought the word those people meant was actually barehand as barehandedly settling a problem would sound more logical than backhand.

Anyway, I was bored in the wards so I was taking pictures. Listening to the medical officers talk about H1N1 can be quite hilarious too.
Oh, I think there are a few cases here. Hopefully they don't spread around.

0 Yorumlar