Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dark Eldar Army Project Concepts


So some of you may have heard me mention it here and there, but I'm in the process of collecting a new army to rejoin the community of Warhammer 40,000 and it's dark eldar. Not only have I always been a huge fan of Jes Goodwin, but Brom as well and I think these two artists are cut from the same cloth. So  the idea of the project is to merge the two. I want my little minis to look like Brom paintings in 3D.

What this means, I have no idea, but I've been thinking hard on it, studying Brom's paintings and thinking up some ways I can do this. 


More to come as I get to the point of actual painting. So far I have assembled a Wych, a Warrior and a Hellion to serve as my test models.

One thing I have had trouble finding is well-painted Dark Eldar armies on the web. They are few and far between. Synapse3.blogspot.com is a good one, though too much airbrush work for my tastes. Eyeoferror.blogspot.com is another. 
Any of you out there have good sources of Dark Eldar Army pictures?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar